Men are always ranking things. Barbershops across America are home to debates such as who’s the best basketball player, what’s the best car to drive, or what rapper made the best album of all time. Well men, now it’s settled, because a panel of expert judges from the top publications such as Esquire, GQ, Hypebeast, and even ESPN have weighed in. And here’s the results on the top 5 of (almost) everything that’ll put an end to all arguments and debates. Peace.
1. Fiat 500 Jolly 2. Ferrari 250 3. Delorean 4. Bugatti Type 57 5. Alfa Romeo
1. The History Of Mr Polly by HG Wells 2. I Capture The Castle by Ms Dodie Smith 3. The Compleet Molesworth by Messrs Georffry 4. Father And Sone by Mr Edmund Gosse 5. David Copperfield by Mr Charles Dickens
1. Martini 2. Daiquiri 3. Negroni 4. Old Fashion 5. Rum Punch
1. A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 2. Cartier Tank 3. IWC Mark XI 4. Patek Philippe 2526 5. 1960’s Rolex Daytona
1. Il Luogo Di Aimo E Nadia, Milan 2. The Araki, London 3. Saison, San Francisco 4. 11 Madison Park, New York 5. Flocons De Sel, Megève